New Zealand's second National Action Plan was developed in 2016 and is still being implemented. It was developed over a six week period and is due to be fully implemented by June 2018.
The second National Action Plan consisted of seven commitments covering:
- Open Budget
- Improving official information practices
- Improving open data access and principles
- Tracking progress and outcomes of open government data release
- Ongoing engagement for OGP
- Improving access to legislation
- Improving policy practices.
The second National Action Plan can be read online below:
- National Action Plan 2016-18 (PDF, 658KB)
The Independent Reporting Mechanism's Draft Mid-term Report for New Zealand's first National Action Plan has now been published and can be read online at the Open Government Partnership International website below: